- “Account” means the User Account assigned to User upon registration pursuant to Clause 4;
- “Associate” means an authorised Associate of Panzer Technology Pte Ltd;
- “Confidential Information” includes, but is not limited to, trade secrets, personal data, intellectual property rights, and any information that should be reasonably be recognised as confidential information;
- “Content” includes, but is not limited to, texts, photographs, images, illustrations, audio clips, video clips, files, photographs, logo’s, slogans or any other material that is published on the Website or any other website;
- “Panzer Tech”, “Our”, “Us” or “We “refers to Panzer Technology Pte. Ltd. (UEN No. 201714487H), a company incorporated in Singapore;
- “Intellectual Property Rights” includes, but is not limited to, service marks, trade marks, copyrights, trade and business names, rights in the nature of unfair competition rights and rights to sue for passing off, trade secrets, confidentiality, know-how and information used in or relating to the Services, the benefit of all licences, permissions and rights given or granted to Panzer Tech by third parties;
- “Panzer Tech Data” means Panzer Tech’s trade secrets, confidential information, intellectual property rights, and such other information that is proprietary to Panzer Tech;
- “Article Contributions” means articles, write-ups and other materials contributed by User for posting on Panzer Tech;
- “Personal data” refers to any data, whether true or not, about an individual who can be identified (a) from that data or (b) from that data and other information that We have or are likely to have access, including data in Our records as may be updated from time to time. Such data includes names, addresses, telephone numbers, email addresses, bank account details;
- “Purpose” means the provision of the Services by Panzer Tech to Users.
- “Services” means provision of a platform to invest in real estate by bringing investors closer to property developers via the Website, offline or through such other means as is necessary to facilitate the Services;
- “Trade Secrets” refers to ideas, know how, show how, methods, techniques or processes that derives independent economic value from not being generally known to, and not being readily accessible persons who can obtain economic value from its disclosure or use.
- “User”, “ You ” or “Your” refers to the person using the Website whether as a visitor or as a registered member; “User Data” includes, but is not limited to, User’s personal information (confidential or otherwise), trade secrets and know how, User’s business, trade and financial information and such other information that is proprietary to User;
- “Website” or “Site” means this website: https://www.panzertech.com
- words importing the plural shall, except where the context otherwise requires, include the singular and vice versa
- references to the masculine gender shall include the feminine or neuter genders and vice versa; and
- references to persons shall be construed as references to an individual, firm, company, body corporate, statutory board, government body, incorporated body of persons, association or trust as the context may require, and their respective successors in title and assigns.
- If a material change is made, We may notify You by email, a notice on the Website, or at such other places We deem appropriate. A “material change” will be determined at Our sole discretion, in good faith, using common sense and reasonable judgment.
Acknowledgement of Acceptance
- As a condition of using certain aspects of the Website and Services, You will be required to register with Panzer Tech and select a UserID and password.
- You shall provide accurate, complete, and updated registration information. We reserve the right to request for additional information or supporting documents to verify Your identity as well as such other particulars you provide during the registration process. If You are registering for or on behalf of a company or separate legal entity, You may be required to provide supporting documentary proof to substantiate (i) the existence of such company or legal entity and (ii) that You are duly authorised by such company or legal entity to register the Account and to represent it in any transaction.
- You shall not use as Your UserID any name or term that (i) is the name of another person, with the intent to impersonate that person; (ii) is subject to any rights of another person, without appropriate authorization; or (iii) is offensive, vulgar, or obscene. We reserve the right, at Our sole discretion to refuse registration of, or cancel a UserID. A failure to comply with the foregoing may also result in the suspension or termination of Your Account.
- You are solely responsible for activity that occurs on Your Account and shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Your password to Your Account. You shall never use another User Account. You shall immediately notify Panzer Tech in writing of any unauthorized use of Your account, or other known Account-related security breach.
- We shall not be liable for any losses or damages incurred as a result of Your Account details being shared by You . If You use a shared computer, it is recommended that You do not save Your Account details in Your internet browser.
- If You have reason to believe that Your Account details have been obtained by another without consent, You should contact Us immediately to suspend Your Account.
- You warrant that all personal particulars and information provided in the creation of Your Account are complete, true and accurate. You shall ensure that such personal particulars and information are kept updated in Your User profile.
- You are responsible for any and all activity that occurs on Your Account and You are solely responsible for ensuring the security of Your Account. You shall be liable for any and all loss or damage (whether direct or indirect) that We may suffer as a result of any authorised or unauthorised use of Your Account. We will not be liable for any loss or damage to You or any third party caused by any unauthorised use of Your Account.
- You hereby agree that in respect of any personal information that You have submitted to Us , We are entitled to use such information:
- in furtherance of the Services or any transactions that You wish to participate in, or are a party to;
- for record purposes and verification of Your personal particulars including comparing it with information from other sources and using such information to communicate with You;
- to conduct statistical analysis of the users of Website including (but not limited to) the number of Users, frequency of use, profile of users and using such analysis for Our business plans, the enhancement of Our services and conveying such information in general terms (but not information in relation to specific individuals) to third parties who have or propose to have business dealings with Panzer Tech;
- to keep You informed via e-mail and electronic newsletters regarding the Services and other products and services that may be of interest to You;
- to comply with any request from any third party or any Order of Court or directive from authorities investigating any alleged offence, misdeeds and/or abuse or for the purposes of taking legal action against any Users.
- You hereby release Panzer Tech from and against any and all claims, suits, liabilities, or damages which You may sustain in connection with Your particulars or information being used in the manner set out in this Clause.
- Whilst We make reasonable efforts to ensure that the Content on the Website is complete, accurate, and up-to-date, We do not make any representations, warranties or guarantees (whether express or implied) that the Content is complete, accurate, or up-to-date.
- You hereby acknowledge that the Content on the Website is intended to be useful information to You of the opportunities that are available for participation. You shall not rely on any information, images warranties and representations contained in the Site in coming to Your decision to participate. Nothing contained in this Site shall constitute an endorsement by Panzer Tech that any opportunity is suitable for You.
- Under no circumstances shall Panzer Tech, its directors, employees, servants, or agents be responsible or liable to You or anyone else for any decision made or action taken in reliance upon the Content of the Website or for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or general, consequential or other damages whatsoever, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
- We recommend that You always exercise due diligence and care and obtain independent legal and financial advice when deciding whether to participate. Please contact only Our team presented on www.vivazcapital.sg for further information or if You wish to participate in any of the opportunities.
- We may collect and use personal data belonging to You in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (the “PDPA”).
- You hereby consent to Panzer Tech collecting, using or disclosing the personal data in furtherance of the Purpose.
- We agree and warrant that:
- the personal data will be kept strictly confidential and will be processed and used solely for the Purpose;
- the processing and transfer of personal data will be in accordance with the provisions of the PDPA; and
- We shall notify You of any request for disclosure received from any authority or individual.
- We shall:
- implement appropriate security measures to protect personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, accidental loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access;
- keep the personal data collected only for as long as is necessary for the Purpose or as is required by the applicable law, whichever is later.
- We may disclose or transfer the personal data to Our service providers providing services that are necessary for the Purpose. In such event We shall procure Our service providers to keep the personal data confidential and to use the same strictly in accordance with Our directions.
- Panzer Tech shall retain all ownership, rights, title and interests in the Panzer Tech Data. You shall retain all ownership, rights, title and interests in Your User Data. You hereby grant Panzer Tech the licence to process, transmit, publish, display or use Your User Data in such manner as is necessary for Us to perform the Services.
Trade Marks, Copyrights and Restriction
- All Content on the Website, unless otherwise stated are proprietary to, or is licensed by Panzer Tech. Such Content is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, and/or other intellectual property rights that are governed by Singapore and worldwide copyright laws.
- Subject to the ownership rights of third parties in the Article Contributions, all Intellectual Property Rights subsisting in such Article Contributions shall remain the property of the User creating it. User, as contributor of Article Contributions, shall grant Panzer Tech a perpetual, non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free licence to make available, display, publish, distribute and promote the Article Contributions via the Panzer Tech website, newsletters, emails or such other manner that Panzer Tech considers expedient. Article Contributions are provided on a non-confidential basis.
- User, as contributor of Article Contributions, shall be responsible for the enforcement of all intellectual property rights in the Article Contributions. Under no circumstances will Panzer Tech be a party to or assist in any intellectual property claims that User may wish to pursue against another party for the infringement of the intellectual property rights subsisting in the Article Contributions.
- You shall not without Our prior written approval:
- use the Trade Marks in relation to any product, service, merchandise or website;
- copy, reproduce, adapt, modify, distribute, publish, post, or otherwise use or exploit any Content, including Article Contributions, on the Website in any way or for any purpose;
- distribute or make any part of the Website available over any other website or any network;
- hyperlink or in-link the Website and/or Trade Marks to any website;
- frame or otherwise incorporate into another website any of the Content or other materials on the Website.
- Whilst You may use the Trade Marks or the Website in a descriptive manner, You shall not refer to the Trade Marks or the Website in any way to suggest that You or Your website is affiliated to or is endorsed by Panzer Tech, its Associates, affiliates, business partners or service providers.
Acceptable Usage Policy
- You may only use Website in a manner that is lawful and ensure that You comply fully with any and all local, national or international laws and/or regulations.
- You shall not:
- upload, post or otherwise transmit any information, content, or proprietary rights that You do not have a right to transmit;
- post or transmit any threatening, libellous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material
- attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software or HTML code comprising any part of the Website;
- use the Website to knowingly send, upload, or in any other way transmit data that contains any form of virus or other malware, or any other code designed to adversely affect computer hardware, software, or data of any kind; and attempt to gain unauthorised access to any part of Website, the server on which Website is stored, or any other server, computer, or database connected to Website.
- attack the Website by means of a denial of service attack, a distributed denial of service attack, spam, or by any other means;
- use the Website in any way or for any purpose that is illegal, fraudulent or intended to harm any person or persons in any way.
- By breaching the provisions of this Clause, You may be committing a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse and Cyber security Act (Cap. 50A). We will report such breaches to the relevant authorities and We will cooperate fully with those authorities by disclosing Your identity to them.
- issue You with a written warning;
- take legal proceedings against You;
- any other actions which We deem reasonably appropriate (and lawful).
- Article Contributions
- When submitting Article Contributions for the Panzer Tech website, You shall observe the following rules:
- You shall not use obscene or vulgar language;
- You shall not submit Article Contributions that are unlawful or otherwise objectionable. This includes, but is not limited to, Content that is abusive, threatening, harassing, libellous or defamatory, ageist, sexist, racist or is intended to promote or incite violence;
- it is advised that Article Contributions should be in the English language as We may be unable to entertain submissions in any other languages; and
- You shall not engage in any form of commercial advertising. This does not prohibit references to businesses for non-promotional purposes including references where advertising may be incidental.
- We retain the right to exercise Our sole discretion to remove or relocate any Article Contributions as We deem appropriate without Your consent. We shall be under no obligation to exercise such discretion. If You wish to request for the removal of an Article Contribution, please submit Your request to Us.
- By submitting the Article Contributions, You warrant and represent that You are the author and owner of or have all the necessary licences, rights, consents and permissions to authorise Panzer Tech and its Users to use the Article Contributions
- You shall indemnify and keep indemnified Panzer Tech, its directors, employees, servants and agents against all losses, damages, costs (including legal costs on an indemnity basis) and interest suffered or incurred as a result of Your breach of the terms in this Clause.
- When reading or accessing the Contents of the Panzer Tech website, You agree that:
- You will be exposed to Content from a variety of sources, and that Panzer Tech, its Associates, affiliates, officers, agents, or attorneys are not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, or Intellectual Property Rights of or relating to Content. You further understand and acknowledge that You may be exposed to Content that is inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable, and You agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against Panzer Tech with respect thereto.
- the views, opinions, recommendations or advice expressed in any Article Contributions are those of the authors. Panzer Tech shall not be deemed to agree or endorse such views, opinions, recommendations or advice and Panzer Tech expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with the Article Contributions;
- the Content in the Panzer Tech website are provided for information purposes only and is not intended to constitute advice of any form and You shall not rely upon the Article Contributions when making any decisions or taking any action of any kind. Your use of any information, or any aspect of any Content in the Panzer Tech website is entirely at Your own risk, for which Panzer Tech shall not be liable.
Links to Third Party Site
- The Website may contain links to other Websites (“Linked Sites”). The Linked Sites are provided for Your convenience and information only and, as such, You access them at Your own risk. The Content of any Linked Sites is not under Our control. We are not responsible for, and do not endorse, such Content, whether or not We are affiliated with the owners of such Linked Sites.
- The Website and Service are provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and / or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law We provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality.
- No Content in the Website shall constitute financial, legal or risk assessment advice on which You should rely. It is provided for general information purposes only. You should always seek independent professional or specialist advice before participating in any transaction, whether as a Fund Seeker or Investor.
- We make no representation, warranty, or guarantee that Website will meet Your requirements, that it will be of satisfactory quality, that it will be fit for a particular purpose, that it will not infringe the rights of third parties, that it will be compatible with all software and hardware, or that it will be secure.
- Whilst We take all reasonable steps to ensure that the Website is secure and free from viruses and other malware, We do not guarantee that the Website is secure or free from viruses or other malware and will not accept any liability in this regard. You are responsible for protecting Your hardware, software, data and other material from viruses, malware, and other internet security risks.
- To the fullest extent permissible by law, We accept no liability to any User for any loss or damage, whether foreseeable or otherwise, in contract, tort (including negligence), for breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with the use of (or inability to use) the Website or the use of or reliance upon any Content included on the Website.
- We shall not be liable for any loss of profits, sales, business or revenue; loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; loss of anticipated savings; business interruption; or for any indirect or consequential loss or damage even if We have been advised of the possibility of such damage.
- We shall not accept any liability arising out of any disruption or non-availability of Website due to external causes including, but not limited to, ISP equipment failure, host equipment failure, communications network failure, natural events, acts of war, or legal restrictions and censorship.
Limitation of Liability
- In addition, We may use whatever information that is available about You to stop any such breach or any unlawful or inappropriate use of the Website and Services, including informing any third party We deem appropriate of such breach or use and/or disclosing Your personal information to such third party.
Termination/suspension of account/use of Services
- We shall not be liable to You for such suspension or termination. If Your account is terminated or cancelled for any reason whatsoever, You shall not be entitled to any compensation whatsoever. For the avoidance of doubt, the suspension or termination shall not prejudice Our rights against You for the breach of these terms, for any amounts due or other obligations accrued prior to such suspension or termination. This Clause shall survive the termination of this User Agreement.
Cooperation with Authorities and Police Enforcement
- We will cooperate with law enforcement authorities as required by law. We will cooperate with law enforcement agencies in any investigation of alleged illegal activity regarding the use of the Services when requested.
- Each notice or other communication given or made under this Agreement shall:
- be in writing delivered by prepaid first-class post, or by e-mail;
- be in writing delivered by prepaid first-class post, or by e-mail;
- be sent to You at the address/e-mail stated in Your User Profile and, in the case of Panzer Tech, to the following address: Address : 65 Chulia Street, #34-01/07 OCBC Centre, Singapore 049513 E-mail : email@example.com
Third Parties’ Rights
- A person who is not a party to this User Agreement shall not have or acquire any right to enforce any term of this User Agreement (including, but not limited to, any right to enforce or have the benefit of any exclusion or limitation of liability contained in this User Agreement) under the Contract (Right of Third Parties) Act, Chapter 53B of Singapore. This Clause shall override any other Clause in this User Agreement that is or may be inconsistent with it.
Governing Law and Submission to Jurisdiction